K-Mac topmounts offer a patented desigh that is not so well known in the UK as it was one of the best kept secrets in Australia and the USA
Easy adjustment for all drivers and strong reliable product that works well performing better and easier to adjust than all the top mounts with allen keys
All you need to do is loosen the 3 securing nuts jack it up and move to the desired camber castor or toe
K-MAC are the actual Inventors (and exclusive licensee's)
with 'Patented' Alignment Kit design solutions
STAGE 3 - CAMBER/CASTER ADJUSTER - PRODUCT BACKGROUND/CHECKLIST
K-MAC HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURING FRONT AND REAR CAMBER, CASTER, TOE ADJUSTER KITS LONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE.
Their replacement top strut and bushing adjuster kits being available from Audi through to Volvo! World’s largest range with bush design technology and manufacturing dating back over 50 years.
Checklist below sets out - and is what you would expect from this long term expertise in the industry (K-MAC having more patents and patents pending on innovative design break throughs than all other adjustment kit companies combined)!
1. The unique K-MAC patented strut top adjuster revolutionary in its design providing the biggest Camber and Caster adjustment (and easiest to change settings) of any brand. Not being restricted by the need to have access to securing positioning bolts.
2. Changing settings in 30 seconds – just the time taken to loosen the 3 top strut nuts and no need to remove strut brace.
3. Adjustment is carried out accurately (under load) – direct on alignment rack by means of the patented screwdriver/lever ratchet system. Graduations are provided so change of settings can be recorded for Race days/trackside.
4. Kits manufactured not from steel or soft billet alloy but ultimate aircraft 7075 grade aluminium -Proven high strength, yet weight of 1.1 kilo.
5. STAGE 3 – Full race (BMW cup series). Features extra heavy duty self align spherical bearings (FTFE lined) – “40mm diameter” and are replaceable.
NOTE: STAGE 2 – Street/Race. Similar to above but bearings encased in elastomer for day to day commuter use. Also replaceable.
6. Designed for no height increase and minimal stack height with coil overs fitted.
7. K-MAC kits also importantly feature separate heavy duty radial thrust bearings for steering loads (both OEM diameter or smaller “coil over” springs).